Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello World!

Hello everybody,
I am glad to introduce myself, Arun Kumar Kamal, Journalist working since last ten years. During this period, I have taken interviews of a large number of politicians, corporators, MPs, MLAs, film actors, actresses, upcoming artistes, music directors, lyricists, singers, writers, directors and others associated with Bollywood & Ministry. Apart from above, I am also associated with the biggest news agency & journalist in India that has the largest collection of established as well as exclusive news & interviews. You can get in touch for us for all your requirements, whether for politics, social, sports, films, television, music videos, tvc, print advertisements or for web and ambient media. I am working with a number of artistes as their JOURNALIST. As part of promotion, now I also offer services like blog creation and website creation in association with We have a number of packages to suit your publicity and promotional requirements on the internet. Do get in touch with me for all your requirements.
Best wishes,

Arun Kumar Kamal
www.indiabureau.tv

Please Visit: for EXCLUSIVE NEWS
http://www.rightmedianews.blogspot.com
RIGHT MEDIA NEWS
(a division of "Right Media Publications")
Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400053. India
Hotline: +91-9324024052
E-Mail: rightmedianews@gmail.com

No comments: